Visa: GC USC H1B with Passport number Rate:Depends on profile
Mandatory Healthcare Pharma clients experiences
Roles/Responsibilities (5 – 8 day to day candidate’s responsibilities)
• 12+ years of experience in Data warehouse architecture, ETL architecture
• 8+ years of experience in defining architecture of a Azure cloud Solution
• Experience in designing application/data migration from on Premise to Cloud.
• Strong experience in Azure Cloud architecture and Azure components
• Strong experience in ADLS, Data Lake, Delta Lake Gen II, Synapse, Azure data Factory, Azure data bricks
• Data Processing, batch processing, data cleansing, DQ
• Data Services like Azure analytics, BI, Data consumption
• Experience in Data Governance and Data security
• Experience with relational, graph and/or unstructured data technologies such as SQL Server, Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake, HD Insights, Hadoop, CosmosDB, Synapse, Databricks
• Experience with Big Data Technologies such as Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, and Storm
• Knowledge of programming and scripting languages such as SQL, Python
• Healthcare Domain – Knowledge of Clinical Terminology, Population Health Management
Roles & Responsibilities
• Define the overall solution Architecture, End to end data flow, Data Pipeline
• Tool selection for azure environment
• Data Lakes, Delta Lake,
• Ensures adherence to Client’s standards, policies and quality compliance.
• Supervising the setup, configuration and implementation effort.
Required Qualifications (5 – 8 bullet points on must have skills) Key Skills
• Azure architecture, Cloud Architecture (Application Architecture)
• DW Architecture, Data/ETL Architecture
• ADLS, ADF, Data Bricks, Azure plat form understanding and certifications
• Delta Lake, Synapse etc.
• Healthcare Domain – knowledge of Clinical Terminology, Population Health Management.
• Data Modeling
If you are interested to apply for above position send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org