Position : JAVA Developer
Location: Cincinnati, OH (REMOTE)
Duration : 12 Months
Some requirements of the role:
• 8+ years of Server-side development experience with Node.js and Java / Spring
• Knowledge of SQL Database and NoSQL Databases ( MongoDB / Cassandra )
• Strong analytical problem-solving skills
• Experience with modern micro-service architecture
• Proven Experience in building RESTful APIs and a deep understanding of REST principles
• Detail oriented and work well in a team and individually.
• Self-starter with strong initiative and ability to work under pressure.
• Understanding of the entire development process (design, development, and deployment)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to prioritize work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times.
• Excellent organizational, time, and project management skills
• Business-minded approach to time, costs, and deadlines
• Identify and uphold Full stack engineering best practices.
• Collaborate with designers & product managers to iterate on the design & implementation of our product.
• Work with Engineers from our consumers to build and ship features.
• Design a framework for creating services that grows with the needs of the company.
• Monitor performance, watch for traffic drops related to usability problems & rectify the issues.
• Review app and feature code, and plan future API upgrades with the development team
• Assist in the development of applications & features that will be put on the website, mobile app, and external client apps.
• Stay up to date on emerging technologies.
If you are interested to apply for above position send your updated resume to email@example.com