Job Role : Microsoft CRM Development Technical Lead
· Excellent Product Knowledge on MSFT Dynamics 365/CRM
· Proficiency in developing efficient Client side scripting using JQuery, Plug-In, Work Flows, Custom Business Processes and a fair level of knowledge in developing ASP.NET applications,
· SSRS and SSIS Packages.
· Manage the development of custom extension, integration and data migration components of a Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation
· Experience on MS CRM Solution and design and expertise on various MSCRM functional modules (sales, marketing, service and others) , latest features and limitations
· Analyze, Design the solutions for the requirements and transform the same in terms of configuration and a Design Document for Complex Custom extension components.
· Multi-Tasker having ability to Track & Prioritize the offshore activities on top of the Client Site responsibilities.
· Produce an Effective Estimation and
· an effective high level plan to review & explain the client efficiently.
· Technical hands on implementation and deployment of Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Customization Tool, Workflow Tool, or SDK, preferably on both online and on premise version along with good understanding of MS Azure platform.
· Experience in preparation of FSD and Technical Design Document
· Conduct Code & Test Case reviews as needed.
· Experience in Application Administration, Incident Management & Triaging, Service Requests, Problem Management (Including Root Cause Analysis)
· Work with various stakeholders including client presentations and POCs
· Strong verbal and written communication skills to manage the client, Onsite-Offshore communication.
If you are Interested to apply for above position send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested to apply for above position send your updated resume to email@example.com